Product Description & Reviews
Saddles are horizontal kayak roof racks that let your kayak rest on its flatter surface. These types of carriers offer more surface area contact to your boat hull than others. Saddles consist of two pads that extend from the base rack to the bottom of your kayak. They can be either part of a single cradle or two separate pieces that adjust to fit the width of your boat. If you frequently drive through storms, two sets of saddles will offer a rock-solid support for your kayak. Saddles offer plenty of great benefits; they are easy to load and unload, they offer only the slightest resistance to wind and they take advantage of the aerodynamics of the kayak to reduce fuel usage.
Features & Highlights
- Smart multi-pivot rubber saddle kayak carriers adjusts and conforms to almost any kayak shape and size for a customized, scratch-free, secure fit every time
- Pivoting saddles make loading and unloading watercraft a breeze
- Constructed of high strength materials and stainless hardware for superior boat security year after year, season after season
- Universal hardware works with ROLA and most other crossbars
- Premium heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs
|Manufacturer:||Car Rack & Carriers|
|Brand:||Car Rack & Carriers|
|Publisher:||Car Rack & Carriers|
|Studio:||Car Rack & Carriers|
|Package Weight:||10.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.69 x 5.63 x 5.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.