Product Description & Reviews
The StrongArm SUP Loader is the answer to safe and easy single person loading of Stand Up Paddle Boards, lightweight (60lbs) canoes, or kayaks onto a vehicle roof.Made from powder coated aluminum with a steel base that locates over a 2 inch tow ball. It is held in place with Tee bolts that hand tighten against the tow bar. This secures the StrongArm during the loading and unloading of a board or kayak but enables the StrongArm to be quickly assembled and removed (about 15 sec) from the car when finished.The StrongArm SUP Loader can be adjusted by up to 9 inches in height to suit vehicles from sedans to SUVs and is designed to sit about 2 inches below the roof rack level.What You NeedA standard 2 inch tow ball.(does not work with pickup trucks with tow ball under the tray.)IMPORTANT POINTWe have noticed paddle boards boards can be damaged much easier than surfboards due to the way they are made. The damage especially is apparent when loading on and off your vehicle roof rack. To alleviate this ongoing problem we bought a SUP board cover and tried loading with our StrongArm SUP Loader and found it works brilliantly. What better way to solve this problem?
Features & Highlights
- Single person operation for putting heavy kayaks or canoes back up onto the cars roof - supports a SUP, Malibu or Kayak which is no less than 11ft long
- Ideal for large Stand Up Paddle Boards or Kayaks weighing no more than 60lbs. Spring assisted to help load and unload
- Loads 2 or more paddle boards simultaneously
- Comes complete with universal 2" receiver that bolts to your tow bar tongue
- Removes and stores away easily in vehicle or garage. Maintenance-free
|Item Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.33 x 10.24 x 10.24 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.